Monday, May 23, 2011

Mini Catalogue Monday-Birthday Wishes



I have another fun card with the Postage Stamp Punch and Pretty Postage set from the Summer Mini to share today.  I think it's safe to say that these two products are two of my favorites in the Mini!!!

The card I have to share today is the second card that my To Die For class participants made at the beginning of May.


I just love this color combination...Perfect Plum, Baja Breeze and Pear Pizzazz!  I used my Stampin' Write Markers to color just the candle cakes from the stamp in each color.  The greeting is from a Level Three hostess set...which you still have time to earn; contact me to book your workshop before it's too late!

Notice the tag and how nicely it layers with the Modern Label and Word Window punches?  This is one of the things I love most about Stampin' Up! products...many of them coordinate with each other to makes them quick and easy to create with.

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!