Monday, May 16, 2011

Mini Catalogue Monday-Sail Away

Happy Monday!  It's been such a busy week for me I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can relax a bit!  Don't worry, I have some posts set up for this week, so I won't be absent all week again. 


So, do you have a copy of the Summer Mini yet?  There are some FABULOUS new stamps and products in there that you have to see!  Today I'm showing one of the cards from the Summer Mini Shoebox Swap I did with my downline at the end of April.  This card was done by Angela and I absolutely love it!


I made the choice to not buy the nautical themed stamps because I'm not sure how much use I would get out of the, but I have to say I have LOVED all the cards I've seen made with them!  And, this one is no exception!  It's all vintagey and nautical and it was so fun to make.

If you would like a copy of the Summer Mini, please contact me and I can get one to you (Canadians only).

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!