Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of Year

It's the most wonderful time of the year!  It's time to start counting down to the new catalogue, and we're going to start off with a little contest! 

Guess the Cover Color Contest

If you can guess the main cover color of the new catalogue you will win BIG!!!  The winner gets...
FREE Catalogue Club Membership for 2011-2012
Receive your catalogue early (June 25!)
A Sampler Pack of the 5 new In Colors (2 quarter sheets of each of the new colors)


If you choose the main accent color, you will win...

A Sampler Pack of the 5 new In Colors (2 quarter sheets of each of the new colors)


Here's the fine print!
  • I will take up to 3 names for each color, first come first served.
  • Your guess MUST be a Stampin'  Up! color
  • Contest closes at midnight on May 31.
  • Winners will be announced once I know the colors of the cover.
  • One guess per person
  • Because of the prize being given away, the contest will only be open to Canadians.

Please either comment here or contact me with your guess.  When you send your guess, please send me your top three guesses and I will put you in the first one that isn't already taken.  Also, please be sure to give me both your first and last names.  You can choose from any of the 40 Core Colors and the 5 current In Colors.


Good luck and happy guessing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!