Thursday, June 9, 2011

Butterfly Explosion

In my last To Die For class I featured the Lattice Die, and the ladies made this card...


It's pretty, but the real fun is inside!  Have a look.



Isn't that fun?  The lattice makes a pop up for the butterflies!  Now, I can't take credit for this idea...I've seen a lot of this type of card floating around on blogs and Stampin' Connection (the online Demonstrator only community).  So, to those crafters who've shared their creations, THANK YOU for your inspiration!

Have an inspired day!

1 comment:

  1. another reason that I now MUST HAVE the lattice die!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!