Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teachers are Special


Today is the last day of school so I sent the boys with a little something for their teachers to thank them for a wonderful year.  Both boys had great teachers this year and enjoyed their time with their teachers.

I started with one of the Note Cards with Envelopes and trimmed it down a bit so that I could mat the whole card with some Poppy Parade cardstock.  I used the retiring Tart & Tangy set (time is running out to get this great set!) and colored the apples with Poppy Parade, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive Stampin' Write markers to get the multicolored images.  They are stamped across the bottom of the cards.  Then I tied a piece of Poppy Parade ribbon around the card and finished it off with a Thank You which is from the Short & Sweet set (one of my favs!).


The boys each wrote a little note to their teachers thanking them for a fun year and telling them what their favorite part of the year was.  No surprise...both of their favorite parts had something to do with gym!

Have an inspired day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!