Saturday, July 2, 2011

As Easy As ABC

I am so excited about the scrapbooking project I have to share today!  I have been working on a special book for my sweet little nephew for a super long time now.  Honestly, I started before Christmas and then left it for a while and came back to it last month.  I've been working hard on it for about 6 weeks and am thrilled it's finished...although I'm about a month late for his birthday!  Oh well!

I got the idea to make a personalized ABC book for him.  It took me much longer than I anticipated to gather all the pictures, but once I got my layouts planned and pictures organized it was just a matter of getting it done.

Have a look at my creation (I shrunk the quality and it may take a while to completely load because it's a good size book!)...


So, what do you think?  I know he is going to love looking at it because the pictures mean something to him.  And, I know his momma is also gonna love it!  My hope is that it will become a cherished keepsake for him!

Have an inspired day!


1 comment:

  1. What a super cute idea Lisa! You never cease to amaze me! :) Janet Hope you are enjoying the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!