Monday, July 11, 2011

Beautiful Butterfly

In June, I taught my stamp clubs the Faux Mother of Pearl technique.


It's super easy to do (but hard to photograph!).  You stamp your image, color it, dab some Frost White Shimmer Paint over it and then sponge over it with a light color (Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, etc).  You can see a little bit of sheen on the butterfly in the picture...that's the Shimmer Paint.

Here's a look at the whole card.



My stamp clubs learn a new technique every month.  I have new clubs starting in September on the Third Monday and Third Wednesday of each month...contact me today for more info!  That's all for today!  Have an inspired day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!