Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Birthday Boy Cupcake



A couple weeks ago my oldest son attended a birthday party, so, of course, I had to make a card.  Aaaand, it had to be good because his mom is a demonstrator in my downline!  Here's what I came up with.


My color palette for this card was Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive...perfect for a boy card!  And, I chose to use one of my "go to" sets for masculine projects, the Extreme Elements set.


You can see that I used the cupcake punch and made a little cupcake for the focal point.  I wanted to use some ribbon, but not have it girly, so I chose the grosgrain ribbon and tied a simple knot in it for some added interest.  My sentiment was stamped with Not Quite Navy and it 's from the new birthday set that you can get FREE when you host a qualifying workshop.  Contact me today to book your workshop and earn this set!  It's a definite "must have" for your collection!

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!