Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A New Look

So, did ya notice the new look?  I thought it was time for a little change.  Again, I used My Digital Studio to create my background, blog banner and signature.  I used the new Noteworthy Digital CD that you can get FREE by hosting a workshop!  I'm booking workshops for August and September right now, so contact me today to choose your date for some stampin' fun!

Did you notice the ribbon loops on my banner?  I learned how to do this from one of the girls in my downline who learned it in a class at Convention.  It's surprisingly easy to do and rather than me writing out the steps, I'm going to send you to Alise's blog.  She has a great little tutorial on her blog which you can find here.  Her instructions are super easy to follow!

Well, that's all for today...short and sweet!!!  I will be back tomorrow with some stamping to share.


1 comment:

  1. I love it when you are home and your blog gets updated. Thanks for all you do!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!