Sunday, July 10, 2011

Purple Hello


Well, I'm going to start off today by saying the Rubber Garage Sale yesterday was a HUGE success and I had a BLAST!!!!  I can't wait until next summer for the next one!  Here's a look at the first three people in the door (they waited at least half an hour on my front step for first dibs on the retired stuff for sale!!!).


Die hards, I tell ya!

As promised, I have some stampin' to share.  It's Simple Card Sunday and I have a super fun simple card to share!



The card base is textured Sahara Sand, sponged around the edge with Sahara Sand ink and there's a piece of Sahara Sand (cut with the Tasteful Trim die) through the middle.

I stamped my image (from the new My Friend set) with Elegant Eggplant ink on Sahara Sand cardstock and matted it with some Elegant Eggplant cardstock.  It's put on the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.  And, to finish it off, I added a teeny tiny little flower (punched from Wisteria Wonder cardstock...a new In Color!), which was sponged a bit with Elegant Eggplant ink and finished off with a teeny tiny pearl!

Quick, easy and fun.  And, I think my Open House ladies enjoyed making it!

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!