Saturday, July 9, 2011

So much new...

Where to start, where to start!  Since the new Idea Book & Catalogue went live, I've been so busy wading through all the changes that Stampin' Up! has implemented!  Most of it doesn't affect you, but there is one HUGE change that does!  The hostess plan has changed and it's sooooo much better!  Have a look...


I'm so excited about this new hostess plan!  It's so much more flexible than the plan in the past and you have the opportunity to earn half price items.  Can you say HALF PRICE BIG SHOT!!!!!!  I am in love with the hostess sets this year and I know you will love them too.  The best part is that with the minimum qualifying workshop, you can get any of the hostess products...none of them are out of reach!  And, if you happen to not love the hostess sets (I don't know why you wouldn't, but it happens *wink*), you can use your hostess dollars for anything you want in the catalogue rather than hostess sets.  WOW!!!

Ok, so if that weren't enough, Stampin' Up! is also offering a limited time $119 Demonstrator Starter Kit!  It's full of fun new product valued at $205!!!


Yep, new stamp sets, new ribbon, new paper...what fun!  And, when you join Stampin' Up! during the month of July (with the fabulous new starter kit) you will also get a FREE Christmas Keepsake project ($50 value) with some product from the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalogue!


It's so pretty!  I will be hosting a crafting night with anyone in my downline who signs someone up and all the new demonstrators sometime at the end of August so we can all craft together and get to know each other.  Watch for details on that soon!

I've also been busy stamping up a storm!  I have a weeks worth of posts ready to go for next week with so many stamping ideas your head will spin!  Be sure to check back tomorrow for some stampin'!

So, what are you waiting for?  Now is a great time to book your workshop and have a fun little get together with your friends.  Great stamping projects, fun with friends, FREE stuff...is there any better way to spend an afternoon or evening?  Contact me today to book your workshop!

And, if you've been wanting to earn some extra money, now's a great time to start with Stampin' Up!.  Today could be the first day of your new, exciting and fun job!  Contact me today to get signed up and start your journey down a rewarding path with Stampin' Up!.  I welcome all kinds of demonstrators to my team...from the ones who just want the discount, to ones who love to stamp with a group of friends to ones who want to reach for the top and join me on the next trip!

Well, it's Rubber Garage Sale day and I've got a few little finishing touches to attend to.  My reitred product is ready and willing to go to new homes today, the snacks are made, the door prizes are ready (draws every half hour), the make & takes are set up and I'm ready for a great afternoon!   Drop by between 2 & 5:30 for some stampin' fun!

Have an inspired day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!