Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summer Fun!

I need to start this post by saying that I totally copied this project from my friend Sherry!  I fell in love with it when I saw it and knew I had to re-create it!


I know, it doesn't look like much in this picture, but take a look at this...


It telescopes out and there's space for some pictures and journalling to remember a special summer event!  It's made with some bright and fun summer colors as well as the Summer Splash stamp set (which you can find in the Summer Mini).  All the circles were cut with the Big Shot and the 3 1/2" Circle die.  And, the rays on the sun were made with the new Petite Pennants Builder Punch...I *heart* that punch!!!  Here are some close ups of the different parts.




This is a great project as is, or all the circles can be used as accents on a summer fun scrapbook layout.  Thanks for the inspiration Sherry!

Have an inspired day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!