Friday, July 22, 2011

Swapping & Chocolate

I always try to have a 3D swap at events because I love the fun little projects I get in return from other demonstrators.  I get a lot of ideas for 3D projects from these swaps.  This year at Convention was no different.  I made a cute little book of Hershey Nuggets that I swapped.


I used a few new things for this swap...Melon Mambo Scallop Polka Dot Ribbon (love it!), and the new Best of Everything stamp set.

I used the fabulous Top Note die for the base of my project and scored it 1/4" on either side of the middle points to make a book.  The flowers were colored and stamped on Naturals White cardstock and I added a little rhinestone to the middle of the Melon Mambo flower.


Each one held three Hershey Nuggets which I wrapped with some First Edition DSP.  Super Cute!

Have an inspired day!


1 comment:

  1. I bet it's a great "read"! Wonderful project Lisa!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!