Monday, August 1, 2011

Christmas Cards Already????

Well, it's time for my Get Ahead for the Holidays classes to start!  I know, it seems too early to be thinking about Christmas doesn't it?!?!

I will run 5 of these classes from August to December.  Each class will feature 2 different card designs and you will make 5 of each of the cards for a total of 10!  Envelopes are included, but you must bring your own adhesive.

Here are the two cards for August!


If you're interested in coming to this class please contact me.  Cost for this class is $15.  This class will be on August 12 at 7:30pm at my house (there will be no kits for people unable to come this time).

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!