Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hybrid Calendar

It's Digital Tuesday and today I have a super fun calendar to share!  I'm offering a special My Digital Studio Hybrid Calendar class on November 1.  At this class you will get a professionally printed MDS Calendar which we will embellish with real embellishments! 


That's the cover.  The calendar is 10x5 with an o-ring coil along the top.  It has a great little mechanism to make it stand on a desk, table, shelf, etc.  Here's a look at one of the pages.


Now, your pages will not be exactly the same as shown!  I've used a convention class sample as my inspiration and made the pages very close to the sample based on the downloads that I have!

Did you notice the little punched flower and button on the cover...or the rhinestones on the snowflakes?  That's the type of embellishing we will be doing!

This class will be held on November 1 at my house.  The cost is $35 and that fee MUST be received before October 11 to allow for printing and shipping time for your calendars.  You can see all the info on this class on my Classes & Events page.  Please contact me to reserve your spot!

Since it's Tuesday, there's new Digital Downloads for you to enjoy!  You can find all the new downloads for today here.

One last thing for today...Have you voted for your favorite stocking in the Stocking Challenge yet?  You can find all the info here...now go check it out and vote for your favorite!!!

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!