Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

Well, it looks like a week and a half of little sleep and no appetite has caught up with both Kevin and I.  We BOTH have managed to catch a cold, just in time for the last long weekend of the summer...awesome (that was a very, very sarcastic awesome!!!).  I usually catch a cold in September, but it typically happens a couple of weeks after the kids have gone back to school.  Maybe this means that I won't be sick later this month?  Cross your fingers for me!!!

The blog posts that I wrote in the last week and a half have been written in a state of numbness and overwhelming emotions...I know that kind of sounds like an oxymoron, but that's how it's been!  I went back last night and read what I wrote and wow!  I wrote some pretty emotional and deep stuff didn't I?  I know that's not the norm here at LA Stamper...I try to keep it pretty light hearted and fun.  So, I want to say a huge thank you to all of you that kept coming back and offered prayers and words of support and hung in there with me as I tried (and continue to try) to make sense of and move past this situation.  With that said, lets move on to some fun stuff!

September really is the most wonderful time of the year!  Fall is coming...the air gets crisper, the leaves start changing color.  Fall is my favorite season by far!  The kids go back to school...don't get me wrong, I love my kids dearly, but I crave the routine of the school year...and the HOLIDAY MINI starts!!!!

The Holiday Mini is always FULL of fun stuff and this year is no exception!  New ribbon, gorgeous stamps, fabulous new DSP, mini jingle bells, holiday stitched felt, and so much more!  I can't wait to show you some fun projects using some of these new products.  I know you're going to love them as much as I do!

When any of our catalogues start, I do a HUGE swap with my downline members.  We have a blast stamping ALL day getting loads of samples ready to share with everyone.  We did our Holiday Mini Swap last weekend and it was so fun!  Here is a card made by Heather that showcases the new stocking stamp set and coordinating punch.


Isn't it so cute how she made the Christmas stocking into baby booties just by using pink and doing some creative and easy trimming?  I know that this stocking set and coordinating punch are going to become one of your favorites too!!!

One last thing!  Since my celebration was kind of de-railed, I have decided to offer you a sweet deal!  Since it's my 9th stampaversary, I'm offering a No Shipping, No GST sale for 9 days!  So, anyone placing an order from me between Sept 1 & 9 will NOT be charged shipping or GST!!!  Woohoo!!!  This special only applies to Canadians ordering through me and does not apply to online orders (you must call or email your orders to me).

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!