Monday, October 24, 2011

A Little Over the Top!

Did you notice the fun new cello bags in the Holiday Mini?  They're 1x8 and a steal of a deal at $3.50 for a pack of 50!  There are so many ways you can use these bags...you're definitely going to want to order some today!

Check out what my clubs did with them this month...


It's a little over the top, and I wouldn't do something this involved for my kids to give their classmates, but for someone special it's totally worth it!  The bag is filled with Holiday Tic Tacs (the cinnamon and mint ones) and then I used a bunch of punches to create the topper.  Here's a closer look...


I love the button in the middle of the snowflake!  That button is from the Holly Berry buttons in the Holiday Mini.  It's a great pack of buttons...you get a bunch of Real Red and Wild Wasabi buttons in the pack.  I tied a piece of Whisper White Baker's Twine through the button...love the Baker's Twine!  Did you  notice the little bit of bling around the dec. 25?  That was done with another of my favorite products in the Holiday Mini...the Dazzling Details!!!  When you order some treat bags, you're definitely going to want to order a bottle...or two...of the Dazzling Details!

That's all for today.  I will be back tomorrow with another idea for these fun little bags.  Have an inspired day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!