Thursday, October 20, 2011

Stockings!

I {heart} stockings and was thrilled when I saw the line of stocking products in the Holiday Mini.  Recently I featured the Stocking die at my To Die For Class and the class participants got to make 2 projects with the die. Check out the info on the To Die For class on my Events & Classes page (link at the top!) to see all the details!  If you have a Big Shot it's a FREE class and I feature a different die each month.  Next month is the Petite Pocket die and I have some fabulous ideas with that die that you don't want to miss!

Today I'm going to show you the card my class participants made!


We placed the folded cardstock onto the die just under the top of the stocking so that it would have a fold at the top and create a shaped card!  The cuff, heel and toe were cut from Whisper White cardstock...I love how the die makes the little stitching lines!  The holly leaves were cut with the Stocking Accents die and the sparkly berries were punched from Red Glimmer Paper.

The only downside to this projects is that the card ends up being too big to fit into a standard envelope!

Stop by tomorrow to see the other project the class did...it's super fun!

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!