Saturday, November 12, 2011

A First Birthday

We have celebrated 3 first birthdays in our family complete with some special traditions.  Today I'm going to share the layout I recently did for Carter's first birthday.  He's 7 now...yikes!


Carter's first birthday was a kite theme and I made him a fun kite cake as well as his own little kite cake to smash, get messy and eat all by himself!  Each of our boys had a smash up cake for their first birthdays and it was so fun watching all of their reactions to their own cake. 

I took my colors from his cake...Pacific Point, Real Red and Old Olive.  I have no plans for a title for this page or any journaling because I think the pictures pretty much tell the story.  I do think there's something missing on the left page right where my watermark is.  I think it needs something red, but I'm not sure what yet!  What do you think?

Well, that's all for today.  Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!