Monday, November 14, 2011

Peek-A-Boo!

Time to dust off your Movers & Shapers dies people!  The Movers & Shapers dies are so fun to use and you can get some fantastic results from them.  And, most of the shapes that you punch out with this die have coordinating punches.  The piece punched from the die is a touch bigger than the punched shape, so they layer perfectly!

I was inspired by a card that Tara in my downline did for our last big group swap.  Her card was a Thanksgiving card, and I changed it up to be a Christmas card.


I used the Frostwood Lodge DSP (from the Holiday Mini) and took my color palatte from there.  The base of my card is Garden Green, accented with Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White.  I put a piece of Whisper White cardstock on the inside of my card and stamped the ornament (from the Delightful Decorations set) through the ornament shaped hole which I made with the Movers & Shapers die.  There's a rhinestone in the middle of the ornament and on the inside of the card I drew a line from the ornament up to the top of the card so it looks like the ornament is hanging in the card!

The Frostwood Lodge DSP is all plaids and wood grains and is so warm and cozy feeling!  Check out all the designs in this set of DSP here.  And, for all you digital fans out there, this set of DSP is available as a digital download!  You can find it here.

Have an inspired day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!