Monday, November 28, 2011

Shake It Up!

I love to make Shaker Cards, but they're a bit of work, so I don't make them too often!  Well, Stampin' Up! to the rescue!  In the Holiday Mini you will find a new product called Shaker Frames.  They are foam circles that are sticky on each side to make Shaker Cards super easy!  In each pack of Shaker Frames you get 6 sets of circles and each set has 6 circles in it...that's 36 for just over $6!

This month, my clubs made some shaker cards with these new Shaker Frames as well as the new Mica Flakes (so fun...but only if you don't sneeze, cough or sigh when the Mica Flakes are open!).


I just love that little fat snowman...and the fact that his belly is the shaker part of the card makes me want to just shake him up!!!!!  If you look close you will see that his snowball and his face are sparkly too.  I used the new Dazzling Details to achieve that look.  This card sparkles, shimmers and shakes and is SO fun!!!

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!