Sunday, November 13, 2011

Simple Stocking

I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again today...I *heart* the Notecards with Envelopes!  They are perfect for quick cards and today I have a fun and quick Christmas card to share with you!


This was one of my make & takes for my workshops in October!  The workshop guests started by stamping a stocking with Cherry Cobbler ink on Whisper White cardstock.  Then they got to punch it out with the coordinating Stocking Punch...love that punch!  The stocking is put on an Old Olive layer which was embossed with the snowflake embossing folder.  It's layered on a piece of Whisper White and then on a layer of Cherry Cobbler cardstock.  The finishing touches are a little loop of Old Olive Scallop Dot Ribbon and a Rhinestone on the stocking (in the middle of the snowflake).  That Merry Christmas sentiment is from the Petite Pairs set...another favorite product of mine!

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!