Saturday, November 26, 2011

St. Croix

A couple years ago I earned the Stampin' Up! incentive trip to the Southern Caribbean.  It was the first cruise Kevin and I had ever been on and it was a great experience!  We were pampered by both Stampin' Up! and Royal Caribbean for a whole week...it was heaven, and hard to come back home!  I took loads of pictures, notes and saved lots of little stuff from the trip for a scrapbook.  I have slowly (emphasis on slowly!) been scrapping the pictures and momentos from that trip and today I'm going to share one of the layouts.  This layout was from Day Seven on our trip...the day we visited St. Criox.


At each island we visited, I wrote where we were in the sand on a beach.  I also took a picture of the licence plates on each island, some of the flowers as well as the architecture and what the streets look like!

To give  my album some continuity, I chose a pack of DSP (I think it was called Island Floral..maybe?) and have been pulling my colors out of that pack of DSP for each page.  I can't wait to have my album finished...my goal is to complete it before Christmas because come spring I will have a new incentive trip to scrapbook!!!

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!