Friday, November 11, 2011

Triangles

As promised, today I have the second project from my die class to share.  Remember, I featured the Petite Pockets die.  The second project is a triangle box, made by attaching 3 of the Petite Pockets together.


The box was made from Soft Suede cardstock, which was stamped with an image from the Delicate Doilies set.   The belly band is a piece of Pool Party cardstock that I crimped and then there's a piece of Spice Cake fabric, tied through a Spice Cake Button, wrapped around it.

Here's how it opens...


There's quite a bit of space in this little box and you could definitely fit all kinds of fun little gifts inside this box.

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!