Thursday, January 26, 2012

Manager's Reception

I always look forward to attending Manager's Reception at Leadership Conference.  It's an evening of fun just for those demonstrators at the Manager title and above.  It involves food, fun and entertainment...and a little pampering!!!


The excitement starts with the invitation that comes in the mail.  This year it was a fan printed with all the info.  And, see those chopsticks?  Those were on my gift (a stamp set that I can't show you...but it will be in the next Annual Catalog in June) at the end of the evening.

Stampin' Up! goes all out with the decor and this year it was an Asian theme because we watched the Chinese Acrobats of Hebei.




The show started with Shelli welcoming us and hitting a gong.


And then the excitement began.  Let me tell you, it wasn't relaxing...it was scary!!!  I was on the edge of my seat and found myself holding my breath on more than one occasion during the show!!!


See that table to the side...yeah, it's not there to look pretty!  When she was done with the pot, she started twirling and throwing the table with her feet!!!!

This guy was really scary!  He stacked chairs and did handstands on them until his feet were almost touching the stage lights!


It was a fun night!

Now, I promised some stamping, so here you go.  Here are a few of the gifts I received from my stampin' friends!


The top right one was from Rose and it's a little Georgia Peach Sachet made with our new Twitterpated Fabric.  It smells so good!!!  The bottom one is a business card holder made with the new SAB Designer Paper and its from Christine.  And the last one is a fun little "survival kit" from Allison.  She personalized them for all of us.


Allison has some fantastic instructions on how to make the faux typewriter keys here.

Well, that's all for today!  I have a super fun project to share with you tomorrow...I know you're gonna love it, so be sure to stop back.  Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!