Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Peek-A-Boo

Have you heard of or been to Pinterest yet?  YOU NEED TO CHECK IT OUT (if you need an invitation to it, message me with your email address and I will send you one)!!!!!!!  But, beware, you could potentially waste a LOT of time on there!!!  It's a virtual pin board where you can find loads of ideas for just about anything...I have found some fantastic recipes on there. The card I'm going to share today was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest.


This is a super fun card that you can make with the new Framelits!  I'm loving the new framelits in the Occasions Mini...you're going to be seeing a lot of them!!!  To start, you use the second to smallest heart framelit and cut out three hearts with the Big Shot.  I then layered that piece on a piece of Polka Dot DSP (after doing some sponging!).  I used loads of dimensionals on this card...the layer that the hearts are cut from is on dimensionals as well as the small layer with the sentiment.


I love this card!  Check back tomorrow to see what I did with the one full heart I cut out.

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!