Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pretty Pink Cookies

It's no secret that I love the Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps and I'm thrilled that they are in the Occasions Mini with a SPRING SET!!!!!!

Sherri and I got together a while back and made HUGE amounts of these cookies.  Like 3 double batches...I know...crazy!  We made them for bag stuffers for a craft sale we were at.  We needed 100 for the bag stuffers and then we wanted some to enjoy.  We chose to make 3 colors...purple, blue and pink.  Here are some of the pink ones I packaged up.


We blinged up our cookies by putting an edible silver ball in the centers of the snowflakes.  I don't know what those silver balls are called, but you can find them in the baking section at your grocery store...or in the cake decorating section at your local big box craft store.

I put three cookies in one of our medium cello bags and made a fun topper with some Soft Suede cardstock and the Top Note die.  It's stamped, sponged and all cute to finish off a fun package of yummy cookies.

Order your holiday set of cookie stamps today and check out the new Occasions Mini to see the fun spring set!

Have an inspired day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!