Monday, January 2, 2012

Wintery Treats

The 1x8 Cello Bags in the Holiday Mini are perfect for making quick and fun treats.  Check out my wintery one...


In real life this is waaaay more sparkly...darn taking pictures at night!!!!  I filled my cello bag with York Mint pieces (I found them in the States last time I was down shopping...haven't seen them in Canada).  As soon as I saw them I had to have them because this project popped into my head!!!  Once the bag was full, I made a wrap around for it.  I used a piece of Night of Navy cardstock which I embossed with the Snow Burst Embossing Folder.  It is folded around the bag.  I embellished with a punched piece (round tab punch) which I stamped with a silver "enjoy" (used the Platinum Shimmer Paint for this ) and a snowflake which I punched from a piece of the Silver Glimmer Paper (seriously...it's like a sheet of diamonds!!!).  The whole thing is finished off with a piece of Night of Navy Grosgrain ribbon.

I used quite a few products from the Holiday Mini for this project...1x8 Cello Bags, Snow Burst Embossing Folder and Silver Glimmer Paper.  Get 'em while you can people...the Holiday Mini is done tomorrow!!!  Contact me to order your "must haves" ASAP.

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!