Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cupid Corn

A while back I was shopping at Bulk Barn for candy (for crafts!!) and came across Cupid Corn!  I'm not going to even get into how much I bought (or how much I've eaten from my huge bag of it!), but I will show you one of the projects I've done with it!


This project was one of the ones the girls did at my Try It Tuesday class last night!  We had a blast playing with the new Labels Framelits (from the Occasions Mini).  We used the second biggest Label and cut it out of Real Red cardstock, scored it down the middle and folded it in half.  On the front half, we used another new Big Shot product...the Edgelits!  We used the one that embosses rows of sweet little hearts.  It's finished off with a stamped heart (which was heat embossed and cut out with the Hearts Framelits) from the P.S. I Love You set, a small punched heart and a sweet sentiment (also from the P.S. I Love You set).  It needed a little bling...ok, a lot of bling, so we added a row of Rhinestones to it!

The whole thing was stuck on one of the small cello bags which was filled with the cupid corn.


So cute and so fun!  Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!