Friday, March 2, 2012

Call My Mom...

So, you know that NyQuil commercial where the guy is laying in bed acting like he's dying and he says, "Pam, Pam...call my mom" and she throws the bottle of NyQuil to him from the bathroom?  Well, that's kind of how I'm feeling right now.  A little bit like I have a "man cold"...or should I say cobe because my words are not sounding how they are supposed to!!!  After 2 weeks of sick kids, I guess it's my turn...and it's not a good weekend to be sick in my world!!!

Today I want to share a super fun project I did with my clubs this month.  Around Valentine's day, I did this project with a group of Pathfinders.  It was so well received (and I really like the project) that I changed it up a bit and did it with my stamp clubs.

Front view

Side view

It's a cute little box with some 3x3 cards in one side and a bag of chocolates in the other.  It's made by gluing 2 Box #2's together back to back.  I used a boat load of Sale-A-Bration products in this project...the Fresh Vintage stamp set, Everyday Enchantment Designer Papers, Ribbon and Brads as well as the Brights Buttons (which are available in the Idea Book & Catalog if you want to buy them and in the Sale-A-Bration brochure if you want to get them FREE!!!).  The stamp set, designer paper and ribbon/brad pack is available as a Hostess bundle when your workshop reaches $525 in sales.  You can find all the information about Sale-A-Bration here.

Here's a look at the cards...




And the chocolates...


I used one of the medium cello bags and filled it with mint patties.  Because I couldn't find candy to match my project, I punched some circles from coordinating cardstock and prettied up my mint patties.  It's tied shut with a piece of Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine and on the ends of the twine, I attached some punched flowers...like little pom poms!

Super cute and so fun!

Have an inspired day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!