Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Cat is Out of the Bag......

I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted.  My kiddos are out of school this week for Easter holidays and they have taken up most of my time!  I have barely even been in my craft room this week...gasp!  I'm a little excited for them to go back to school on Monday so I can get back to my routine...stamping and blogging!

Most of you know that I earned the Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip last year and it seems like forever, but we're finally getting ready to go on our trip!  We flat out lied to our kids and told them I didn't earn it so that we could surprise them.  And, we managed to keep it a secret until yesterday, when our travel documents arrived...I let them open the package!


It was funny to watch!  They were a bit confused as to why I was letting them open a "princess package", but once we explained they were so excited!  We then showed them their park passes!  This is the face of three boys super excited to go on a trip and fly on a plane!!!!


And, this is what I was excited about...


Name tags (the kids were a bit sad that they don't have name tags too!), luggage tags, plane tickets and all the information we need during our stay with Stampin' Up! in Orlando!

I will be back with some stamping tomorrow.  Have an inspired day!


1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!!! I'm impressed you held it in this long!!! I'm so excited for them (and you too!) We should make them name tag for those boys of ours. AND I too know what it's like to wish them back to school. I got NOTHING done on our break as well but it was nice not having to make lunches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!