Monday, May 14, 2012

Carter's Card

The day before we left for our vacation, Carter had a birthday party to go to.  He desperately wanted to help me make a card for his friend (aka...he wanted to do it!).  I'm sure I could have make it a whole lot quicker without his "help", but it was fun creating with him!

He chose the colors, the stamp set and of course he had to use my Big Shot!!!  Here's what he came up with!


I helped him a little with putting stuff on straight and using my cutter, but other than that, he did it!  He was so proud when it was done...I hope his friend liked it!

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!