Thursday, May 17, 2012

I Spy with My Little Eye...

...NEW stamping stuff!!!!!


This is one of the projects my stamp clubs are doing this month and it's full of new stamping products...in fact, I used 6 new products on this project!  Can you guess what they are?  One of them is hiding in this picture and you will see it in a close up if you scroll down!

Here's a close up of the sweet card.


I made a little window in my card with a Framelit and put my stamped image in behind.  You can't really tell in the picture, but the yellow layer is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  Do you see how there's an embossed edge around the cut out?  I love that the framelits do that!  My stamped image is two colors.  I first stamped my image in Lucky Limeade and then again on a scrap with the yellow.  I punched the yellow flowers out and stuck them over top two of the green ones.  It's finished off with some bling courtesy of our Basic Rhinestones!

You may know that our ink pads were reconfigured with this new catalog that will be available June 1.  I played with one of those new ink pads yesterday and I'm loving them!  I love how they feel.  I love how they hold ink.  I love how the stamp accepts the ink from the new pad and ultimately how crisp and clear my stamped image is on my cardstock.  I can't wait for you to see them and try them out!

Ok, here's a closer look at the box...


The box is made with the Matchbox die (which is retiring...get it while you can!) and the the Top Note die.  The Top note is kind of wrapped around the matchbox and tied at the top so it stays shut.  The Matchbox fits 4 Hershey Nuggets perfectly...and there's that 6th product I mentioned at the top of the post!  I love the sentiment on the tag..."One who finds a faithful friend finds a treasure"...so true!

I'm off...baseball (x2 tonight!), baseball pictures, a mountain of laundry and I still haven't decided what to have for supper tonight (any ideas for something quick and simple that's not eggs & toast or PB&J?!?!?).  Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!