Sunday, May 13, 2012

Welcome Home!

For the last two weeks, I have been away on the Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip in Disney World!  I took Kevin and the boys with me!  We spent the first week in Disney World and the second week at some other theme parks in and around Orlando.  I will share some pictures and stories with you over the next little while...I have 1000 pictures to go through!!!

Today I want to share a quick and fun little project that Sherri and I had at our booth at the Diva Show a couple weeks ago.  Anyone who stopped by our booth had the opportunity to play with the In Colors and make a fun card!


Sherri designed a cute little card, eh?  It has Big Shotting (with the Embossing Folders!), punching, stamping, a little ribbon and a little bling!  We gave everyone a choice of In Color to do their card in and if they didn't want to make a Mother's Day card, we had another sentiment for them.

These two ladies were super fun!  They are Grade 2 teachers and they had a blast making their cards!


We had a great time at the Diva Show and can't wait for the next one in October!

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!