Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Cherry on Top!

Today I have another birthday card to share with you from my Bunch 'O Birthday Cards Stamp-A-Stack earlier in the week.


This card is actually a white card.  I just trimmed it down a bit and matted the whole card with a piece of Old Olive cardstock.  I do this a lot so I don't have to add a lighter layer of cardstock inside my card to write on.

The front of the card is embossed with the Stripes embossing folder and I added a piece of the Dotted Scallop Cherry Cobbler ribbon.  My main image is so fun!  I chose the cherries from the Button Buddies set, colored the stamp with markers and then stamped it.  The best part is the cherries have a layer of Crystal Effects over them so they are raised a bit and a little shiny.  They almost look good enough to eat!  Here's a closer look...


Well, I'm off to take all my kiddos outside for some fun before it gets too hot this afternoon.  Have an inspired day!



3 comments:

  1. I love this card, I should come and pick up my cherries. I noticed you did not post the "blue ink" card....my fingers still are blue in spots! Thanks for all you do!

    Kelly A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inky Fingers means you had fun at the class Kelly!!!! And if they're still inky a few days later, you REALLY had fun!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!