Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I Am...

This morning I am off to Stampin' Up!'s annual Convention.  I always love convention time for so many reasons.  I always come home inspired.  I always learn a LOT...about business, life and myself.  I get to visit with my Stampin' Up! family.  And, although it's a business trip, it's also a fun girls road trip!

Every year Stampin' Up! has a theme for Convention and this year the theme is "I Am...".  I can't wait to see how they incorporate this theme into every aspect of convention.  And, as I've been waiting, the theme "I Am..." had me thinking.  I thought a lot about what I think of myself and how I see myself.

Every year, I make myself a notebook that I use for business notes.  This year I centered it around the convention theme.


My Digital Studio to the rescue!  I purchased and downloaded the convention stamp set brush so that I would have the logo.  Then I thought of all the words I would use to describe myself.  I put each word in it's own text box and made them a shade of blue or a shade of green.  I then fit them all together into a word collage which was wide and long enough to fit on the cover of my notebook.


I used some Old Olive textured cardstock which I stamped for my background and then stuck on my elements that I made with MDS.  I was super excited when I realized that the logo fit in that particular shape (which is cut with my Big Shot and one of our new framelit sets).

It was a good activity to come up with words to describe myself...very empowering!

Its Tuesday, so be sure to check the My Digital Studio website for the downloads released today.

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!