Sunday, July 29, 2012

I Am...Loving Simple Cards!

Today's card brings simple to a whole new level!


I can't take credit for this one.  I pretty much copied it right from Allison's card!  Remember I was telling you how I did a Bridal Shower a couple weeks ago?  Well, Allison did a shower in Calgary for the same bride.  The Calgary shower was first, so I did some of the same things as Allison did just to keep things between the showers similar.  This was one of those things!  A simple 3x3 card that each shower guest made and then wrote a little note to the bride in.  I put all these notes in with the Bride's gifts!

It's a 3x3 Whisper White card base which was stamped with a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Tempting Turquoise (one of the wedding colors!).  The butterfly was stamped with VersaMark on Tempting Turquoise cardstock and embossed with white embossing powder.  I had the guests punch out their butterflies and stick them to the front of the cards.  Super cute, super simple and I think a great keepsake for the Bride!

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!