Saturday, July 21, 2012

I Got Inked!

You all are thinking I got a tattoo, right?!?!?  Don't worry mom...it's not what you think!!!


Last weekend I did a Stampin' Bridal Shower and it was a blast!  I got super inky fingers at the shower.  I always tell my girls you haven't had enough fun if you don't leave with inky fingers...so I guess based on my fingers, I had a blast!!!

Rather than the bride getting traditional gifts like towels and cookie sheets, she got stamping stuff.  All the guests either placed an order for her or just gave her money and then she went shopping in the catalog.  And, let me tell you, she got a pretty nice shopping trip as well as some fantastic hostess rewards!!!

All the guests got to make two projects as well as a fun little project which will be given to the bride (I will show you that one tomorrow).  Today, I'm going to show you the mini book they all made.


I got a look at her invitation before hand, so I knew her colors and knew she loves butterflies!  I stuck with her colors and they all made mini albums out of Scallop Envelopes.  Here's a look at the pages (ignore the nasty looking tops...I made my sample and glued it all together and then got the idea that I should have each page displayed individually for them...so I ripped it all apart!).


You can click on the picture to make it bigger and see the details better.  I used the Reason to Smile set (have you got your $5 set yet???), the butterflies embosslit and some other fun embellishments (you can't have a mini album without rhinestones, buttons and ribbon...right?).

I purposely made it really simple and left lots of space for pictures and journaling on the pages.

So, what do you think?

Have an inspired day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!