Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

ETA:  I'm not sure what happened with this post!  It was supposed to post on Monday, and for some reason it didn't...I probably didn't set the date right when I set it up!

Happy Thanksgiving!  How has your long weekend gone?  Mine has been great!  We travelled to see my family and had loads of fun!  We met our new niece (she's all squishy and smells so good!) who is 3 weeks old, made caramel apples with the boys, ate waaaay too much good food, and just had a good visit.  It was nice, but not long enough!

Since it's Monday, I have another RMHC card to share with you using the RMHC set, Moving Forward.


Fun card, eh?  It's a pretty simple card!  I just used a lot of circles and a little embossing with my trusty big shot.  And, to finish it off, I put some of the super fun Googlies on the frog!  I'm loving these Googlies...25 pairs of self-adhesive googlie eyes, what could be more fun than that?!?!?!?!

I have to admit, I wasn't too fond of the Moving Forward set when I first saw it, but after playing with it (a lot, for World Card Day!), I'm really a fan of it!  And, you can't go wrong with purchasing a set for charity!  Stampin' Up! donates $3 from the sale of each set to RMHC!  Check back next Monday for another Moving Forward card.

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!