Sunday, November 25, 2012

Easy Peasy

I have some super easy cards to share with you today.

Have you seen the tags in the Holiday Catalog?  There's so much fun stuff in that catalog, that they're easy to miss.  But they're right there...page 12..Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags.  Seriously, these babies are going to make your life (and the Christmas season) SOOOOO easy!  You get 25 tags in the package and they're only $4.95!  That's like 20 cents per tag!!!  If you don't have a Holiday Catalog, you can see them in my online store.  Either way, you NEED to check them out.  They will change your life!

Now, you may be thinking, "Lisa, how can some silly little tags change my life?"  Well, let me enlighten you.  Imagine you rushing to get Christmas Cards done, presents wrapped with tags so you know whose is whose, and other little finishing touches ready for your holidays.  It's crazy and stressful.  And, I have the perfect product to make it less stressful.  Let's start with cards...


All you need is a package of tags, a package of Notecards with Envelopes, ink (I recommend Gumball Green or Cherry Cobbler), Stampin' Dimensionals and a stamp set (I recommend Greetings of the Season).  Put all that together and you get 20 super simple cards ready for the holidays!  And, you will still have 5 tags left over for another project...which I will show you later this week!

So, there you have it.  Easy peasy!  So, what are you waiting for, go and order what you need TODAY so you can get your cards done in time and be sure to check back later this week to see what else you can make with these fantastic tags.

Have an inspired day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!