Friday, November 2, 2012

Parade of Ornaments-Day 2

Well, after a few attempts of filming my video without kids screaming and fighting in the background, I gave up yesterday and decided to give it a go today.  And, you will be happy to know I was successful!

Today I'm going to show you how to make the inner decorative piece for the paperbag ornament I showed last week and also show you another way to use this technique.

Here is the ornament for this week.


You can see a brown one and a green one hanging on my little tree!  They are so super easy and in the video I tell you some different ways to use this particular ornament.  Without further adieu, here is the video!



That's it for today!  Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!