Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy Valentine Heart

Right now Stampin' Up! is running a Valentine Treat bundle promotion where you can get a super cute single stamp and a pack of 1x8 bags to make some valentine's treats!  I ordered this bundle a few weeks ago and made a fun little project to show you what you can do with it...and a few other supplies!





Isn't it a cute little image?  I love how it looks a bit like it's wood cut!  And, as you can see, it's made to coordinate perfectly with the Full Heart punch.  I stamped mine with Pool Party ink and then embellished with a little heart (can you guess which punch it's from?) which I punched from Primrose Petals cardstock.  Here's what the whole thing looks like....


The pouch is made by cutting 2 of the scalloped tag from the Two Tags die...one from cardstock and one from DSP (I used the More Amore DSP from the Spring catalog)!  I put 6 Cupid Corn into one of the 1x8 bags and tied it off with some Pool Party ribbon (here's a little hint...that ribbon is part of a bundle that is available for Sale-A-Bration!).  My bag was too long once I tied it, so I cut the top off to make it shorter.

This project was based on a swap I received at Convention this last summer and I also did a Christmas project like it with a peppermint stick in it.

The Valentine Treat Bundle promotion only runs until January 21.  So, head on over to my online store, check out all the details and order yourself a bundle today!

Have an inspired day!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!