Thursday, January 24, 2013

Soup & Stamps

One of my favorite events that I do during the year is my SAB kick-off...Soup & Stamps!  I look forward to this event as much as my customers do!  It really is a fun evening of dinner and some stamping.  I always make 2 BIG pots of soup (one cream based and one broth based) as well as buns or biscuits.  We enjoy a fun dinner together and then we finish our evening with some stamping!

This year I made Chicken Parmigiana and Corn Chowder soups as well as home made buns and a super yummy Coconut Cake.  It was delicious!  And, I have put my Corn Chowder recipe on the LA Stamper Cooks blog, so be sure to go and check it out!

I always do a fun project that incorporates as many SAB products as I can.  This was the project this year.


Isn't is cute!  I learned how to do the box during one of the stamping demonstrations at Leadership.  For the life of me, I can't remember who showed it, but I'm thinking it was Shelli?!?!?


It's the easiest box ever!  I cut down one of our Kraft boxes to be an inch and a half high (and with no top).  Then I stamped it with the Distressed Dots background stamp and some Versamark ink.

The project included 4 cute 3x3 cards with matching envelopes.  The cards featured the Pretty Petites set, Sycamore Street DSP and the Ribbon & Button pack...all of which can be earned during SAB!









I love them all!

Remember to check out my Corn Chowder recipe here and don't forget to place your $60 or more order to earn some FREE stuff!

Have an inspired day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!