Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sycamore Street

Consider this a PSA...Sycamore Street will be closing on Friday!  That's right, we will be saying good bye to Sycamore Street DSP, ribbons and buttons on Friday when SAB ends for another year.  The good news is that you still have today, tomorrow and Friday to place your last minute orders  to qualify for SAB and stock up on some Sycamore Street products (and the other products, if you want!).

I love the Sycamore Street DSP.  There's such a wide variety of patterns that I find it easy to use for all kinds of occasions and looks.


I originally saw this card on Pinterest, but rather than pin it I filed it away in my brain for future reference and now I can't find it again to give the original creator credit.  So, if you made a card like this and pinned it...thanks for your inspiration!

This card is a Basic Gray base with a piece of embossed Basic Gray cardstock over top it.  Don't you just love the new Honeycomb Embossing Folder?  I love how it can look fun and whimsical, casual or elegant!  I added a piece of the Sycamore Street DSP along the bottom of the card and covered the "seam" with some of our luscious Two-Toned Ribbon (also from the Spring Catalog).

Everything you need to create this card can be found in my online store.  So, head on over there with the shopping list to place your order today!

Shopping List:
  • Cardstock (Basic Gray, Whisper White)
  • DSP (Sycamore Street...FREE with a qualifying SAB order and only available until Friday!)
  • Ribbon (Two-toned Basic Gray)
  • Vintage Faceted Buttons
  • Whisper White Bakers Twine
  • Big Shot
  • Honeycomb Embossing Folder
  • Decorative Label Punch
  • Stamps (One In a Million)
Have an inspired day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!