Friday, April 12, 2013

First Edition Thanks

Ok, so how much do you love the First Edition Speciality DSP?  I really LOVE it, and I have a sneaking suspicion that we will see it on the retiring list due to come out soon (I don't know for sure, but something in the back of my mind is telling me so!).

Check out the super awesome vintagey thank you card I did using the First Edition DSP


I love the combination of Basic Black and Crumb Cake...it's perfect for vintage type cards.  On this one, I stamped a butterfly image with Crumb Cake on the DSP.  Have you ever done that?  I love the way you can enhance your DSP with just some ink and a stamp!

The focal of the card is the big 'ole T which is from the Letter It set.  It's funny, I had the T and the thanks stamped and punched out sitting on my desk for quite a while before this card came together.  I gotta say, I'm super happy with how it turned out when it finally found a home on a card!

Remember, you can find everything you need to re-create this card in my online store (unless it's on the retiring list and has sold out), so head on over there with the shopping list to place your order today!

Shopping List
  • Stamps (Letter It, Fabulous Phrases, Papillon Potpourri)
  • Ink (Crumb Cake, Basic Black)
  • Cardstock (Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Very Vanilla)
  • First Edition Speciality DSP
  • Big Shot & Apothecary Accents Framelits
  • 1 3/4" Circle Punch
  • Ribbon (Taffeta-Crumb Cake)
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Basic Pearls
  • SNAIL
  • Stampin' Sponges
Have an inspired day!





2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!