Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Make a Wish!

I can say I kind of overlooked the Make a Wish set in the Spring Catalog at first.  I was lucky enough to get it free at an event, so I figured it should see some ink (because in my head free sets are presents from Shelli so they need to be loved more than other stamps!).  After searching the web for some inspiration and putting stamp to ink to paper I can confidently say this set is fantastic!


And, that's what I came up with!  I loved the way Heather Summers used the cake and sentiment on a card she did, so I started with that and ran with it.  I love, love, love this layout for a card and use it a lot (like here...where I showed two different cards with it!).

It's a pretty simple layout with a strip of DSP, a strip of embossed cardstock and some ribbon this time around.  Check out what I did around the circle....


Can you see the piercing?  I love the Stampin' Pierce Mats this year...so many shapes and so many possibilities!

Everything you need to re-create this super easy and fun birthday card can be found in my online store.  So, head on over there with the shopping list to place your order today!

Shopping List
  • Stamps (Make A Wish...spring catalog)
  • Ink (Night of Navy, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive)
  • Cardstock (Night of Navy, Old Olive, Naturals White)
  • Tangerine Tango DSP (from Brights Stack)
  • 2 1/2" Circle Punch
  • Denim Ribbon
  • Big Shot & Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
  • Stampin' Sponges
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • SNAIL
Have an inspired day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!