Monday, May 27, 2013

Best of Butterflies Monarch

The Best Of sets are a combination of popular stamp images from the last 25 years and 1 new image for this year.  Every time there's a new set, I try and remember which set each image is from!  With the Best of Butterflies set, I remembered all the butterflies!  There was one I was really excited about.  I always loved this butterfly, but never got the set it came in.  Here's a look at what I did with it with my class a couple weeks ago.


Now, I don't know if I've colored that butterfly like a monarch, but it reminds me of one, so I'm going with it!  I layered it with a Honeycomb embossed piece of cardstock and a fun little banner.  I love everything about this card!

Have an inspired day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!