Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pop-Up Posies Box

Today I have a Pop-Up Posies box to share with you made with the retiring Fancy Favor die.


I started with a Lucky Limeade box and wrapped it with some Tea for Two DSP.  I tied a piece of Very Vanilla Seam Binding ribbon around it and added one of the Pop-Up Posies tags to the front of the box.  To finish it off I added one of the Calypso Coral flowers and stamped a sentiment on the tag.


I think this box would be super cute filled with a little spa kit (toe seperaters, nail polish, nail file and lotion) for someone special!  Head on over to my online store to order your Pop-Up Posies kit today!  Have an inspired day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!