Sunday, May 26, 2013

Pop-Up Posies in Shades of Blue


Have you ordered your Pop-Up Posies kit yet?  If you haven't, you need to before Friday when the Spring Catalog is done!  It's a super fun kit that comes with paper flowers, tags, string, brads and a cute stamp.  The kit is marketed as a tag kit, but there's so much you can do with it.  This week, I'm going to share three projects made with product from the Pop-Up Posies kit.

Today I have a card in shades of blue!


It was such an easy card to pull together!  Those flowers come pre-cut for you!  All I did was take some, scrunch them a bit, sponge the edges of some of the petals and then stick them together with one of the brads from the kit.  I love the layout of this card.  Stop by tomorrow to see a super fun and pretty card with the same layout.

Head on over to my online store and order your Pop-Up Posies kit today!  Have an inspired day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!