Saturday, May 18, 2013

Tea for Two...Tea for You!


I love tea!  So, when I saw the Tea for Two Product Suite in the Spring Catalog, I knew I had to have it all!!!  The ideas started rolling around in my head and this one was one of the first I did!  I showed it for a demo I did quite a while back.



Inspiration for this project came from here.  I changed up the measurements a bit so I could use my Simply Scored to do the scoring!

Here's the template I came up with.  I've included a template for the box, lid and bottom of the box for you.


This tea dispenser will fit any standard tea bag that comes in a little sealed paper envelope.  And, it makes a great gift for any tea lover in your life!

Have an inspired day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!